DoubleClick HTML5 Contest
Find out more details here:
Take the HTML5 Challenge and win a YouTube Masthead for the day
Overview of Competition
HTML5 enables you to take advantage of multimedia content and allows you to stretch your creative skills. The HTML5 challenge is an opportunity to show how you can combine creativity and innovation; design a YouTube Masthead using DoubleClick Rich Media Studio & HTML5 and win a chance to have your mast head on YouTube for a day.
- Creative should represent innovative execution of HTML5.
- Creative agency logo or signature should be included but should not dominate the creative execution
- Creative for clients are not eligible for submission
- Creative must be developed and uploaded using your DoubleClick Rich Media Account
- Creative should be a YouTube Masthead and follow the technical specs listed here
- Winners will be selected at the country level UK, FR, DE & IT
- Agency providing the winning creative in UK, FR, DE, IT will be flown to an award ceremony in London in June (max 3 team members per agency)
- Masthead element of the winning campaign will be run on the the You Tube home page for the respective country at a date at the discretion of the YouTube team
- Open to all, creative agency and freelancers in UK, FR, DE & IT.
- Must have a Double Click Studio Account - sign up here
Expression of Interest : March 1 - March 31
- Sign up to express interest you will then be contacted when submission window opens
Submission of Entries : 1st April - 23rd May
- Submit details of entry via website
- Submit creative via Double Click Studio
Judging : 23rd May - 1st June
- Panel: D&AD, Andy Berndt VP Creative Lab Google, Emily Hare Contagious, Scott Harmes Creative Consultant Double Click Rich Media
- Award cermony at Google Jam