RMG Connect seeks Interactive Designers
As the interactive designer, you will work under the guidance of the Digital Creative Head developing compelling ideas and crafting visual solutions across a range of channels including mobile,online advertising, websites and email.
You should have 2-3 years interactive experience in either a design or advertising agency and be able to work alongside writers and art directors and translate a customer insight into engaging creative solution.
- Able to develop single-minded, persuasive, creative concepts for interactive projects
- Think literally as well as visually
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with Writers & Art Directors
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Good understanding of HTML / DHTML/ CSS principles
- Excellent eye and an appreciation for the importance of typography
- Take responsibility for the quality of their own work
- An online or PDF-hyperlinked portfolio of work
- A good creative eye, and a pasion for craft in Art Direction
- Experience working with video / After Effects a plus
Starting Date : April 16th
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes, drop Ashadi Hopper an e-mail with examples/portfolio of engaging work to firstname.lastname@example.org